Tuesday 27 November 2012

SEND ME ON MY WAY!!!!

I AM GOING TO BERLIN! I apologize for the overload of capitals but I honestly cannot contain my excitement! This morning I went to the doctor who took off my cast and said that I am allows to travel. I have to wear a brace and use crutches but these are minor details!

I was so excited I went straight to the airport and got on the next (reasonably priced) flight to Berlin but I still had hours to kill so Popps (the amazing lady who I was staying with) took me to Brighton. It was awesome to actually be able to move around even if the brace is beyond annoying.

I had a wonderful day! We had English fish and chips at the very English sea side. Sometimes life sucks but today was not one of those days. Today I was sublimely happy. I sometimes feel like life likes to mess with me for a laugh but then it gives me days like today that are so utterly wonderful and I don't mind so much about the bad days.

So Contiki, beware because here I come!




No comments:

Post a Comment