Monday 17 December 2012

Oh Fractious Day! Callooh! Callay!

I am feeling better, still not 100% but much closer than I was yesterday. Today, I went and explored the small town of Chefchaouen. It is really quite quaint and pretty.

We looked around the shops and I love the leather bags but I think I will have to save that to the end as carrying multiple bags could be quite tricky! Tomorrow we have another bus ride which I hope will go better than the last but just glad to be feeling better.

It sucks being sick because I don't have much experience with mild illness for the past year. So when I get sick I get a bit angry with myself. I sort of tell myself off like "you are not dying, you are still alive, you are lucky look where you are! Stop being such a wuss!" but I have to remind myself that I have only been out of hospital for six months and I am still weaker and more susceptible than the usual person.

But hey! I am here so who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment