Wednesday 5 December 2012

Zurich - Part One

I am now back in swissy land!! I had to leave Paris but luckily I had a lovely family friend called Jannie come to meet me! Jannie picked me up from the train station (I caught a train from France to Switzerland! How cool is that!) then we went back to her place which is amazing!! It looks right out over Lake Zurich. 

That evening we hatched plans for a wee Italian road trip!! We decided that we would go to Milan for two days and then to Lake Como for one, all over a lovely carbonara!  The next day while we finalized the plans. I relaxed and had to wish father a happy birthday! Then that evening Jannie and I went to Skyfall!! If you have not seen this movie, see it! I am not sure if it was because I was in Zurich but it was my favorite James Bond so far.

I have had the most lovely relaxing time here but bring on Milan!




No comments:

Post a Comment